Friday, October 19, 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival: Favorite Make Up Tricks

Welcome back to LBC this week we'll be discussing make up!


Here are 3 of my favorite make up tricks:



Mascara: I use 2 with different brushes to get lash separation and to thicken them. The first brush is actually a comb head mascara wand. I apply Clinique’s High Lengths Mascara with the comb wand first, getting as close to the base of the lashes as I can to separate, then I apply Clinique's Lash Power Mascara as my second coat to thicken.

Blush/rouge: I love blush/rouge. I think it brightens the face giving a healthy appearance, it also helps counteract late night study sessions that make one look sallow and zombie-ish. I use the cream kind, my favorite is one from Avon, Be Blushed Cheek Color in Tropical Peach.

Light colored eyeshadow: I love emphasizing the eyes and to do that I use light colored eyeshadow (powder or cream) in the inner corners of the eyes so that area reflects the most light. 



Here are more make tricks for the bloggers of LBC 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...